Fri, Apr 09|
Something to Chew On!
Join us on April 9th at 12:00 PM with our speakers for our monthly educational event!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Reid's Apothecary, 1618 Newcastle St, Brunswick, GA 31520, USA
About the Event
Join us on April 9th to hear from two members of the Environmental Protection Division Air Protection Branch staff: Dika Kuoh, Assistant Branch Chief, Air Protection Branch, and Eric Cornwell, Manager, Stationary Source Permitting Program.
Some questions we have asked them to address in this program:
- Who/what is the Air Protection Branch? - What do you do?
- What is the Clean Air Act?
- What types of permits are provided by EPD? How are they different? Can you provide examples from the Brunswick community?
- What are the Title V permit holders in Brunswick, and what are some of the main pollutants discharged?
How To Participate:
- In-person: Join us at Reid's Apothecary, 1618 Newcastle Street in Brunswick on April 9th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM. Face makes are required, and hand sanitizer will be made available to attendees.
- Virtually via Zoom: RSVP and we will send you the conference link to join before the event is scheduled to begin. **Be sure to check your SPAM folder, the link that gets sent directly from our website.**
- Facebook Premiere: Watch via Facebook Live by tuning into our Facebook Page at 6:00 PM on Sunday, April 11th, 2021!
Can't make it? Feel free to tune into our Facebook Page (Glynn Environmental Coalition) anytime after the event to watch the Facebook Live recording!