Fri, Aug 07|
Mary Ross Waterfront Park
First Friday Lunch
Join us with the Satilla Riverkeeper on August 3rd, 2020 at 11:15 AM at Mary Ross Park for our monthly educational event!
Time & Location
Aug 07, 2020, 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM
Mary Ross Waterfront Park, 10 F St, Brunswick, GA 31520, USA
About the Event
Join us with the Satilla Riverkeeper on August 3rd, 2020 at 11:15 AM at Mary Ross Park for our monthly educational event! The Satilla Riverkeeper is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect, restore, and educate about the Satilla River, its tributaries, and terrestrial watershed. Join us for an update on ongoing projects including the proposed landfill in Brantley County.
Wrap Happy has offered to assist in providing lunch for our updated, socially distant, First Friday Lunches! To have lunch delivered on Friday, August 7th, 2020 follow these easy steps!
- Check out the Wrap Happy Menu (https://www.wraphappyonline.com/menus) and select your favorite food and/or drink!
- Call (912) 574-1715 when you are ready to place your order. All orders must be placed by Thursday, August 6th, at 5:00 PM.
- When you call, say "I want to place an order in advance for the Glynn Environmental Coalition Lunch on August 7th." You will also need to give them your name for the order.
- Don't forget to pay for your lunch over the phone, unpaid lunches will NOT be delivered.
- Lunches will delivered to Mary Ross Park around 11:00 AM on Friday, August 7th to be enjoyed during the presentation!
What else should you bring?
- Due to concerns for COVID-19, we are mandating that all attendees wear face masks. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Bring your own chair! We will be set up under the pavilion at Mary Ross Park which does not have seating.
Please call (912) 466-0934 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.